OLDEN BIRDS PPP
Characteristics of an Entrepreneur -By MOHAMMOD MOSHARROF HOSSAIN
L-Listening to others
D-Demanding for Quality
B-Building Self confidence
The GOLDEN BIRDS PPP model, as described by MOHAMMOD MOSHARROF HOSSAIN, outlines the key characteristics of an entrepreneur using the acronym GOLDEN BIRDS PPP. Here’s a full description of each characteristic:
- G – Goal Setting (লক্ষ্যনির্ধারণ): Entrepreneurs are known for their ability to set clear and ambitious goals. Goal setting provides direction and purpose, helping entrepreneurs stay focused and motivated in their endeavors. It involves defining both short-term and long-term objectives for their business.
- O – Opportunity Seeking (সুযোগ চাওয়া): Successful entrepreneurs possess a keen eye for opportunities. They are adept at identifying gaps in the market, recognizing trends, and finding innovative solutions to meet consumer needs. Constantly seeking and capitalizing on opportunities is a hallmark of entrepreneurial spirit.
- L – Listening to Others (অনুশৃণু হওয়া): Effective communication is a vital skill for entrepreneurs, and part of that is actively listening to others. Entrepreneurs value the input of their team members, customers, and stakeholders, recognizing that diverse perspectives can contribute to better decision-making and problem-solving.
- D – Demanding for Quality (গুণ-মান দাবি): Entrepreneurs emphasize the importance of delivering high-quality products or services. They have a commitment to excellence and are not willing to compromise on the quality of what they offer. Customer satisfaction and trust are built on consistently delivering top-notch results.
- E – Efficiency (দক্ষতা): Entrepreneurs understand the significance of efficiency in business operations. They seek ways to optimize processes, minimize waste, and maximize productivity. Efficiency is crucial for achieving goals and maintaining a competitive edge in the market.
- N – Networking (নেটওয়ার্কিং): Building and maintaining a strong network is essential for entrepreneurs. Networking allows them to connect with industry peers, potential partners, mentors, and investors. A robust network provides valuable resources, support, and opportunities for growth.
- B – Building Self-Confidence (আত্মবিশ্বাস তৈরি): Self-confidence is a foundational trait for entrepreneurs. Believing in oneself and one’s abilities is crucial for overcoming challenges, making decisions, and inspiring confidence in others. Entrepreneurs cultivate and project a positive self-image.
- I – Information Seeking (তথ্য চাওয়া): Entrepreneurs are constantly curious and seek relevant information. Staying informed about industry trends, market dynamics, and emerging technologies allows them to make informed decisions and adapt to changing circumstances.
- R – Risk-Taking (ঝুঁকি নেওয়া): Taking calculated risks is inherent to entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs are willing to step out of their comfort zones, embracing uncertainty in pursuit of innovation and growth. Strategic risk-taking is seen as an opportunity for learning and advancement.
- D – Demonstrating Leadership (নেতৃত্ব দেখান): Entrepreneurs exhibit strong leadership qualities. They inspire and guide their teams, set a vision for the future, and lead by example. Effective leadership fosters a positive work environment and encourages collaboration.
- S – Sustainable (টেকসই): Sustainability is an increasingly important aspect of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs recognize the impact of their businesses on the environment and society. They strive to create sustainable and socially responsible practices that contribute to long-term success.
In summary, the GOLDEN BIRDS PPP model encapsulates the multifaceted nature of entrepreneurship, emphasizing a combination of goal orientation, adaptability, interpersonal skills, and a commitment to excellence and sustainability.