The model Union Project is a unique concept of the eSheBee founder where it will be an ideal model for creating and managing a database even in a rural area of any country.
Model Union Project … steps towards smart Bangladesh
Project Location: 23 Unions and 1 Pourashava of Dohar and Nawabganj upazila under Dhaka district
Primary goals: Creating smart citizens through local data management
- Creating a citizens’ database with the necessary data structure
- Situation analysis and identifying strategies for stepping towards smart Bangladesh
- Enabling e-Citizen Services
eSheBee Model Union Project is a groundbreaking initiative aimed at transforming rural communities through the implementation of a robust and efficient database management system. Recognizing the unique challenges faced by rural areas in various countries, our project focuses on harnessing the power of data to drive positive change and sustainable development.
By creating a comprehensive database, we intend to streamline information related to agriculture, healthcare, education, and local governance, among other crucial sectors. This integrated approach enables us to tailor solutions to the specific needs of each community, fostering targeted development and resource allocation.
The Model Union Project seeks to empower rural inhabitants by providing them with access to accurate, up-to-date information, ultimately enhancing decision-making processes and improving overall quality of life. Through innovative database management strategies, we aspire to create a replicable model that can be adapted and implemented in diverse rural settings, contributing to the advancement of communities worldwide.
One significant advantage of the Model Union Project lies in its ability to catalyze holistic development in rural areas. By establishing a comprehensive and well-managed database, the project facilitates informed decision-making and resource allocation across various sectors, such as agriculture, healthcare, education, and local governance. This data-driven approach enhances the efficiency of service delivery and enables tailored interventions, addressing the specific needs of the community.
Moreover, the Model Union Project fosters transparency and accountability, as stakeholders can access accurate information, promoting a sense of ownership and collaboration. The project’s adaptability also stands out as a key advantage, as the model can be replicated in diverse rural settings, ensuring scalability and widespread impact.
Overall, the Model Union Project catalyzes positive change by empowering rural communities with the tools and knowledge needed for sustainable development.
It’s very difficult to get actual data with the real scenario and more difficult to manage it. Many of our Social Researchers review many literature and leave their thoughts about rural communities.
We are providing the literature review below
1. Ahmed, F., & Hossain, M. A. (2015). Performance measurement of local government in Bangladesh: An empirical study. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, 5(2), 1-14.
2. Alam, M. J., & Begum, R. A. (2014). Union Parishad in Bangladesh: A critical analysis. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, 4(4), 281-296.
3. Bhuiyan, M. A. H., & Rahman, M. R. (2015). Local governance in Bangladesh: A study of Union Parishad. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 20(3), 61-71.
4. Choudhury, M. A. H., & Chowdhury, A. (2015). Decentralization and local government in Bangladesh: An evaluation of the Union Parishad system. Public Administration and Policy, 18(2), 61-73.